Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kitchen Shelf

I have painted all day and the shelf is finished and the kitchen has been rearranged.


It will probably get changed around a bit can't decide if I like it standing or on its side with the kettle in the self.

I also finished the picture frame but can't decide which photo to put in it.  Will add a picture of that in my next post.

You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.--Max Lucado

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad put the shelf this way up! Looks fantastic Bek - you should be very proud. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bek, I came by after you left a comment on my blog.
    You have a really nice blog here.
    I love what you've done with that shelf in your kitchen. What a great idea!
    We are so short of space around here that I might need to borrow that idea from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanna see lots and lots more of your beautiful home!!!!
    love the coffee tea canisters ALOT!!!

    love candy
    xo

    ReplyDelete