Monday, September 27, 2010

New Blog New Start

Well I have had quiet a break from blogging, life has been very busy, challenging and lonely we have been sent many curve balls that have kept our family on our toes.I went to update my old blog but could not sign in as I had forgotten my password so I decided to start a new blog. This blog will be slightly different to my last blog.

This blog will be my ramblings of my journey as a stay at home mum  and finding my way in a world that tells us that being a stay at home mum (or a mum) is not highly valued in our society. My greatest desire is to encourage mums both stay at home and working to find how God wants us to raise our children and run our houses. This have been on my heart for a few years here is a link to a post I wrote in 2008

Next year I was planning on going back to work part time, I had made all these plans signed up to sell Australian made gourmet food and was looking at doing some admin work, even considered updating my teaching registration and do some relief teaching. But God had other plans, we are looking forward to the arrival a new member into our family due in March. After I found out we were expecting I spent a bit of time with the Lord, and was reminded that I once again had made plans for my life without consulting the Lord, and it seems he had other plans for us. One funny thing is that about a mth before we fell pregnant I felt that I was to start a group for mums next year with newborns up to one year. I thought yeah great that would be fun. I could do that been there done that but it seems that I am ment to be part of the group. We are experiencing a baby boom at our church at them moment with over 8 babies due early next year.

Some of the topics I will be posting on in the near future is being pregnant when you have other children to take care of, morning sickness, crafts and cooking, making a house a home.........

2 comments:

  1. oh Bek! I am so excited that you are blogging again. Can't wait to read more posts as you share your heart. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bek. Thanks for dropping over to my blog and leaving a comment. I, too, cannot wait to read more posts from you. xo

    ReplyDelete