Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The end of an era ...

Just when you think you have your life organised, things change.  That is what has happened to me this week our plans of moving in January have changed and we are now going in 2 and a half weeks. 

I am really struggling with this move I know it is the right thing, I know we have been called to help in this church but...... my heart feels different.  I really love the lifestyle here.  I am very comfortable, we attend a great Church, the kids go to a good school that is attached to the church, even the ballet school the girls attend is run by a christian, and I think that is the problem.  The last few years I have become very comfortable with life and where we are.

So here we go about to jump in boots and all out of our comfort zone.

1 comment:

  1. God is always wanting to move us out of our comfort zone I think:) All the best with the move and praying that everything will fall into place beautifully in your new church and new town.

    ReplyDelete