Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cookie Exchange



This year one of the ladies in our church had the great idea of having a cookie exchange.  The basic idea is to make one batch of cookies, slice, or something like that.  Make 10 for each person, bag them up, and a plate to share then get together and have a cuppa and swap our goodies.  It was such a great idea and so helpful to me, I usually do a lot of Christmas baking but have not been well enough this year to do as much as I usually do. 


Yesterday a few of the mums from playgroup came over and got to feast on all this. 

I made Spiced Christmas Tree Biscuits you can get the recipe here.  The day I baked for the swap was the hottest we had had in ages, the mixture did not like the heat at all. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a GREAT biscuit spread, what a great idea!
    Hope you start to feel better soon though....

    ReplyDelete