Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back again :)

It has been 6mths since I last posted can't believe we are in June already, where has the year gone.  It has been a very busy year so far, in March we welcomed the newest member into our family a little boy. 

I have started doing some craft again and am about to embark on a huge challenge, life has taken a turn and we are being led somewhere I never though and actually said I would not go unless God really wanted me to, but more about that later.

I am planning to be blogging more and will be blogging the house reno I will be starting in the new year which I am sooooo looking forward to I am so over renting and house inspections every three mths. 

1 comment:

  1. look forward to reading more:) yes, I understand being over renting lol! so, you've moved as well as had a baby since you last blogged?

    ReplyDelete