Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Here is a lovely blanket rack I purchased from someone on eBay.  I am going to do paint it white, it will be perfect for hubby to hang his clothing on that he wants to wear again, instead of on the end of the bed!!!!



Today I was feeling a bit down about having to move to a new town (and needed to get away from a clingy, screaming baby for a few hours) so I went out and purchased some renovating and decorating magazines and a tin of white paint:)  I am excited about having our own place that we can do up and having a bit of land to plant lovely gardens, have hens and space for the children but just wish it was not so far away.  It is not that I don't want to go and do what God has called us to do it is just I don't want to do it in the location he wants us to go to.  At least I have the house reno plans to help me keep my mind from having to move.


I went window shopping to get some decorating ideas and found these wall decals.  So glad I found then today as I was going to purchase a set from ebay, these were half the price from House and Garden.

This writing will be going on the patio wall after I bag and render the walls. The front patio in this house is like another room without 2 walls the patio leads to the front door and will be the perfect games/reading and morning/afternoon tea area.


This book I purchased today is divided into 4 areas and has little pockets where I can put clippings and paint samples.  I am going to divide the book up into 4 areas bedrooms, wet areas (bath room, toilet, laundry, kitchen), living areas (lounge, dining room and office) and outdoors (patio's and gardens)


My stash of Mags I got, when I went to Mitre 10 I found all these free plan project planners I grabbed a heap covering everything from rendering, painting to building guinea pig cages and forts.

No comments:

Post a Comment